Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
Whether you recently bought your house, or you have lived in it for most of your life, you want your kitchen cabinets and surrounding space to exude a sense of sophistication and functionality.
Kitchen cabinet refacing offers homeowners an opportunity to save both time and money. If you do not need to replace your cabinets, our team of designers and builders have decades of experience installing kitchen cabinetry and can provide you with a broad range of options and styles to suit your needs.
As part of the cabinet refacing process, we remove all of your old cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hardware, and accessories. Next, the areas between the doors and drawer fronts, as well as the exposed cabinet ends, are resurfaced and finished to match your preferred cabinet door style. The new doors and drawer fronts are then installed, along with any new hardware and moldings.
Some of the benefits of kitchen cabinet refacing include:
- Boosts the overall value of your home.
- Is a cost-effective option to replacing your kitchen cabinets.
- Is environmentally friendly.
Thinking of Refacing Your Kitchen Cabinets?
Our efficient kitchen cabinet refacing services are the perfect solution to brightening your space. Let our team of professionals provide you with our cabinet refacing or remodeling service options.
For your kitchen cabinet refacing or remodeling needs, speak with one of our experts at Republic West Remodeling today!
Our service areas include Phoenix, Scottsdale and surrounding communities.
- If you are thinking about remodeling your home, we recommend you use the following 10 questions when researching prospective companies or home remodeling contractors.Read More
- It sounds like simple advice: always trust your instincts when it comes to home remodeling. So, if your gut tells you something doesn’t mesh with a potential home remodeling contractor, you’re probably right. If you are ready to take the plunge with a home renovation project, but don’t have any good leads for help, where should you go to seek out dependable home remodeling advice? Ask friends, relatives and co-workers for referrals Friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members are typically good places to start your search to find a good contractor that can help you with home remodeling advice. Also, Read More
- You have decided it’s time to remodel your home. And you know you need the best remodeling contractor available to ensure the entire process goes seamlessly. Here are several tips for finding the best remodeling contractors for your next project.Read More
- When architects and designers collaborate on your home remodel, it can result in a higher level of design innovation. When the architectural and designer support is ancillary to the contractor, it can also lead to much higher costs and miscommunication that slow the project. By working with a unified team where contractors, designers and architectural support are part of the same firm, you get a higher level of innovation and technical expertise. This often results in delivery of a better project outcome that follows a streamlined, cost-effective process. One of the unique aspects of working with a unified team approach Read More