Our Client’s Stories
At Republic West Remodeling, we’re proud of the more than 17,000 home remodeling projects we’ve completed since 1995 – kitchen and bath remodels, whole house remodels, room additions, and outdoor living spaces – all projects that have added value and function to our clients’ homes.
Home Remodeling Stories
We’re fortunate enough to have worked with some incredible clients who are willing to share their stories with you. The following are real-life stories that came directly from our clients regarding their experiences with us. By reading these stories, you’ll quickly see why more than half of our home remodeling projects come from previous clients and referrals.
- Wendy & Jeffrey‘s Phoenix Home Remodeling Story Coming from the DC area, Wendy and Jeffrey moved to Phoenix when Jeffrey landed a leadership position at ASU. The couple carefully selected their new home in Phoenix for its prime location, open layout, and its remodeling potential. Though their home had beautiful landscaping and an outdoor entertainment area that would impress their guests, the couple felt that its interior needed some adjustments. They liked the openness and overall layout, but they agreed that a few of its elements were outdated, such as the large wooden entertainment center and its beige color scheme. Having gone through the remodeling process several times before, Wendy and Jeffrey intentionally selected a house that didn’tRead More
- Jeff bought his new home 3.5 years ago. Situated in a unique area of Phoenix with panoramic views of both Camelback Mountain and the Papago Buttes, it featured a large, detached garage which the previous owner used to house and work on race cars.Read More
- After moving into a new condo, June did not feel like it was truly “home.” She continued to find areas that she wanted to change in order to make her dream home a reality. After talking with friends who had recently completed their bathroom and kitchen, which was designed by Stephen Yeomans, June was also connected with Stephen at Republic West Remodeling about her master bathroom remodel. “When Republic West remodeled my master bathroom, I was spoiled but did not fully appreciate it until I employed a landscape contractor to remodel my outside patios. The latter never gave a specificRead More
Kitchen Remodeling Stories
Is it time to update the green laminate? Whether you’re modernizing, adding functionality like an extra oven, or simply going for a new look, we can help you make your kitchen remodeling dream a reality.
- While they enjoyed their Gilbert, Arizona, home which was built in 1991, Janelle and Don turned to Republic West Remodeling (RWR) when it was time to have their kitchen remodeled. It was an easy decision to contract with RWR because they’d worked with RWR before. RWR did extensive remodeling in their bathrooms, including removing the tub in one bathroom and replacing it with a beautiful walk-in shower. When Janelle and Don came to RWR’s showroom in early 2012, they knew RWR was once again the right choice. They set up an appointment with project designer Arthur Gambino and were delighted with his designs.Read More
- Vicki and Bill purchased their five bedroom, three bath, ranch-style home five years ago. Built in 1998, the Phoenix-area house features a three-car garage.Read More
- This fifty-something, married couple, self-appointed “Snowbirds” whose primary residence is out-of-state, previously owned a condo in the Phoenix area yet longed for something a little larger. After much searching, they purchased a 35+ year-old house that ...Read More
Bathroom Remodeling Stories
Whether you need a full-scale home renovation or something as simple as updating your downstairs powder room, we have the capacity to handle projects both large and small.
schedule your free
home remodeling consultation
Transform your house into your dream home!
Contact us today for the highest quality luxury home remodeling. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 478-8700 for your free consultation or contact us online.