Find great design ideas and inspiration for all your home remodeling projects including kitchens, baths, bedrooms, dens, outdoors and more.
Have a question? Ready to take the next step? Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our remodeling experts today.
At Republic West Remodeling, we’re proud of the more than 17,000 home remodeling projects we’ve completed since 1995 – kitchen and bath remodels, whole house remodels, room additions, and outdoor living spaces – all projects that have added value and function to our clients’ homes.
Dining Room Remodeling Services in Phoenix & Scottsdale
The dining room: It is a special place where your family and friends can join together and share memories.
So why not create a dining room space that is full of warmth, and encourages your guests to linger long after you have cleared the meal from the table?
Create an Elegant, Comfortable Dining Room
It is not always easy to design a dining room space that feels fit for a special gathering or celebration, yet is still functional for daily living.
Because your dining room holds many special memories, it deserves a particular design. Our team of highly skilled designers at Republic West Remodeling understands this concept. We offer numerous dining room remodeling ideas to help you create the best space possible.
Striking a Balance Between Comfort and Elegance
It is no small task to remodel a dining area that feels special enough to use for fancy occasions while still being functional enough to be part of your daily routine.
However, with thoughtful, strategic planning, it can be accomplished. Use these dining room ideas as inspiration as to how you want to design this special space in your home:
- Pick a neutral table. Because the dining room table is the most essential piece of furniture in the space, it is tempting to select a piece that makes a statement. However, rather than pick a highly decorative, ornate design, we suggest keeping your table neutral so that it remains timeless over the years. Pick a quality, well-constructed table, made of wood, glass, or even stone, that can give you the flexibility to switch up the décor of the room down the road.
- Brighten your dining room with various light fixtures. Use numerous recessed lights or track lighting in your dining room to create a beautiful visual effect over the table. This approach also ensures that light spreads consistently throughout the dining room.
- Use a rug as a focal point. Most homeowners opt to use the dining table as the focal point of the dining room. Adding a rug for color and texture can dramatically enhance the space. Make sure it is at least a few feet wider than the table on all sides to allow room for your chairs to slide in and out easily. Rugs also help infuse your dining room space with a sense of warmth and comfort, especially if there is hardwood flooring.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
The best way to go about choosing the right dining room remodeling professional is not just to hear it from the professionals, but also to hear it from the clients. Some of our satisfied customers have been kind enough to share their stories with you.
Schedule Your Free Dining Room Remodeling Consultation Today!
Transform your home’s dining area into your dream dining room. If you are looking for a remodeling company that can help breathe new life into your living room, den or dining room, trust Republic West Remodeling.
- The family room is considered by many as a functional, welcoming area of today’s modern home. At Republic West Remodeling, we believe that because the family room often serves as an entertainment space, its overall atmosphere should be conducive to fun and relaxation, as well as provide everyone with plenty of room to enjoy. Where to Begin At the start of your family room remodeling project, we always first send our experienced designers to meet you in your home to evaluate your existing space. It is also a time for us to learn more about what plans you have for Read More
- To many people, the traditional concept of a den is a room where one family member would go to seek refuge, shut out the world, or escape. Today, almost everyone in the family needs a place beside their bedroom to unwind and relax. As such, it is smart to include a space in your home where anyone who wants to be alone can do so in peace. A Long Time Ago… And Today Many years ago, remodeling a den included heavy, wood furnishings, traditional décor, and dark hardwood floors. The den was not only a place to escape but also Read More
- The concept of the living room can mean different things to different people. Some homeowners use their living room to relax at the end of a busy day. Others use it as a comfortable place to entertain friends, play with the kids, or even work from home. Whether your living room space is on the smaller side or quite ample, it is worth it to look at the room in terms of sections before a renovation. This task may be as simple as arranging furniture in a cluster around a fireplace or TV screen for entertaining, using a room divider Read More
- With the fall and winter months almost upon us, it will soon be time to curl up around a cozy, crackling fireplace. But sometimes this gorgeous focal point in the room is not so nice to curl up around. If your fireplace is ready for a much-needed facelift, here are some ideas you might want to consider: Bye Bye Brick In decades past, designers thought it would be trendy to have the fireplace blend in perfectly with the surrounding wall. As a result, they often painted the brick the exact shade of the surroundings, depriving it of its focal point quality. Read More