How to Budget for a Kitchen Remodeling Project
Many factors contribute to the total cost of a kitchen remodel.
For example, cabinets and appliances are among some of the biggest expenses, so making deliberate choices in these areas can have a significant impact on your kitchen remodeling budget. Also, anything that is custom-designed or special ordered also will likely increase your costs.
At Republic West Remodeling, we like to suggest some options that can help give you a look you want, no matter what your kitchen remodeling budget may be.
We provide every customer cost certainty
One of the biggest kitchen remodeling nightmares is discovering that the final cost of your remodel has little resemblance to the upfront cost initially presented when the contract was first signed. At Republic West Remodeling, we refer to this situation as “cost creep.” When your budget is handled incorrectly, it can causecost creep which becomes an absolute fact of your remodeling project.
We work diligently with our clients to detail an exact scope of work to execute for a mutually-agreed upon final design. Then, we provide a final cost for that scope of work. Without this level of detail and analysis, any quote given becomes a rough estimate only, leading to cost uncertainty. Here’s a peek at our process:
- Through listening and creative dialogue, we create a well-designed, fine-tuned, well defined and complete scope of work and always present it before contract signing and the expenditure of the first dollar.
- We utilize extensive attention to detail during the kitchen design process, so all costs determination is presented up front.
- We have great respect for budgets. This respect requires honest communication during the design process, so the balance between your dream and your budget can be met.
- We have a real understanding of actual (not estimated) costs, so when we offer a contract, the amount of the signed contract will be the same, or very close to, the cost at the conclusion of the project. The final cost will only change in cases where there is an agreement about a change to the scope of work.
- Kitchens are among the most requested upgrades made by homeowners. The emotional and financial benefits of a kitchen remodel have drawn many people to invest in this type of renovation. The enhanced functionality and improved aesthetics increase homeowner satisfaction and pride. It also offers a good ROI that increases a home’s overall value. A major kitchen remodel has a return on investment of more than 90% of its value. Republic West Remodeling has been designing and reinventing kitchens for years in the Phoenix area. We have transformed outdated, cramped, kitchens with faded cabinetry and flooring into beautiful, modern spaces that Read More
- How to Choose a Kitchen Remodeling Company You’ve had it with the outdated cabinetry and bumping elbows. It’s been a long time coming, but you know that if you don’t get a kitchen remodel soon, you’ll be browsing online for a new home. When you love your home but dislike the kitchen, it’s time to reinvent this space to make it fit your current needs. How do you find the best kitchen remodeling company Scottsdale and Phoenix homeowners have trusted and used for years? Here are a few things to look out for when you’re making your decision. Does their Read More
- Your kitchen is one of the most frequently used rooms in the home. It’s the place where homeowners prepare daily meals, but often tends to be the hub for family and social activities. When it’s functional, preparing refreshments and staying organized is easy. But if your kitchen is cramped, inefficient, or non- functional, it can be a hassle. Aesthetic shortcomings can also decrease a homeowner’s satisfaction with their kitchen. Outdated appliances, faded cabinetry, and old fashion materials can make the rest of your home look dated. To resolve any of these issues, you need to find kitchen remodelers Phoenix homeowners Read More
- The New Year is often a time for reflection on where one is in life. It’s also a season when it’s common to get rid of clutter and make healthy resolutions. If you’ve been looking to make a positive change that will benefit you for years to come, consider a kitchen redesign. Not only does a kitchen remodel improve the look and functionality of the busiest area in your home, it can also raise the value of your property. Whether you’re planning to live in your home for a long time or need to prep it for sale, a kitchen Read More
Schedule your freekitchen remodeling consultation
Transform your kitchen into your dream kitchen! Contact us today for the highest quality luxury kitchen remodeling. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix, and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 428-2695 for your free consultation or contact us online.