How to Budget for a Kitchen Remodeling Project
Many factors contribute to the total cost of a kitchen remodel.
For example, cabinets and appliances are among some of the biggest expenses, so making deliberate choices in these areas can have a significant impact on your kitchen remodeling budget. Also, anything that is custom-designed or special ordered also will likely increase your costs.
At Republic West Remodeling, we like to suggest some options that can help give you a look you want, no matter what your kitchen remodeling budget may be.
We provide every customer cost certainty
One of the biggest kitchen remodeling nightmares is discovering that the final cost of your remodel has little resemblance to the upfront cost initially presented when the contract was first signed. At Republic West Remodeling, we refer to this situation as “cost creep.” When your budget is handled incorrectly, it can causecost creep which becomes an absolute fact of your remodeling project.
We work diligently with our clients to detail an exact scope of work to execute for a mutually-agreed upon final design. Then, we provide a final cost for that scope of work. Without this level of detail and analysis, any quote given becomes a rough estimate only, leading to cost uncertainty. Here’s a peek at our process:
- Through listening and creative dialogue, we create a well-designed, fine-tuned, well defined and complete scope of work and always present it before contract signing and the expenditure of the first dollar.
- We utilize extensive attention to detail during the kitchen design process, so all costs determination is presented up front.
- We have great respect for budgets. This respect requires honest communication during the design process, so the balance between your dream and your budget can be met.
- We have a real understanding of actual (not estimated) costs, so when we offer a contract, the amount of the signed contract will be the same, or very close to, the cost at the conclusion of the project. The final cost will only change in cases where there is an agreement about a change to the scope of work.
- Remodeling your kitchen is much more than merely repainting a few walls, choosing new countertops, and dropping a few new appliances into place. Unlike renovating other rooms in your home, a kitchen remodel involves many different aspects and often includes relocating existing plumbing, gas lines, and electrical runs, as well as reinventing the entire layout of the space. Many homeowners agree that it is best to hire experienced kitchen remodelers that can streamline and simplify the project for you, and leave the complicated work to the professionals. Effective Communication Key With Kitchen Remodelers Remodeling your kitchen is exciting, and it helps to increase the Read More
- Your kitchen remodeling company is the key to completing your project on time and on budget. At Republic West Remodeling, we believe that communication can make or break the relationship between a homeowner and a kitchen remodeling services company. In fact, a crucial part of any remodeling project is to have complete transparency and clear lines of communication with your remodeling team. We suggest considering the following ideas before starting your kitchen remodeling project: Get to Know Your Project Manager The vast majority of kitchen remodeling services companies assign a project manager as the point person. Also known as the “go-to” person, Read More
- Congratulations on making the decision to remodel your outdated kitchen! Before you start lining up the first kitchen remodeling company that catches your eye in a quick Google search, it is important to realize that kitchen remodels take strategy, commitment, and patience. The right kitchen remodeling company will know the requirements necessary to carefully plan and execute your vision for your space with minimal stress. If you are ready to tackle a kitchen remodeling project, our team of professionals at Republic West Remodeling has developed a list of questions you should ask prospective companies before signing on the dotted line: What Read More
- When it comes to planning a luxury dream kitchen, many homeowners like to consider ensuring both functionality and maximum space efficiency as part of their overall plan. The key is to keep in mind that every space is unique. However, there are some basic arrangements that come into play when designing a kitchen. Check out our team of kitchen design contractor’s suggestions for five of the more popular kitchen layouts today below: An L-shaped kitchen lends itself to a medium- to large-size space and is perfect if you want to include a dining table in the mix. We suggest positioning Read More
Schedule your freekitchen remodeling consultation
Transform your kitchen into your dream kitchen! Contact us today for the highest quality luxury kitchen remodeling. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix, and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 428-2695 for your free consultation or contact us online.