Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
Whether you recently bought your house, or you have lived in it for most of your life, you want your kitchen cabinets and surrounding space to exude a sense of sophistication and functionality.
Kitchen cabinet refacing offers homeowners an opportunity to save both time and money. If you do not need to replace your cabinets, our team of designers and builders have decades of experience installing kitchen cabinetry and can provide you with a broad range of options and styles to suit your needs.
As part of the cabinet refacing process, we remove all of your old cabinet doors, drawer fronts, hardware, and accessories. Next, the areas between the doors and drawer fronts, as well as the exposed cabinet ends, are resurfaced and finished to match your preferred cabinet door style. The new doors and drawer fronts are then installed, along with any new hardware and moldings.
Some of the benefits of kitchen cabinet refacing include:
- Boosts the overall value of your home.
- Is a cost-effective option to replacing your kitchen cabinets.
- Is environmentally friendly.
Thinking of Refacing Your Kitchen Cabinets?
Our efficient kitchen cabinet refacing services are the perfect solution to brightening your space. Let our team of professionals provide you with our cabinet refacing or remodeling service options.
For your kitchen cabinet refacing or remodeling needs, speak with one of our experts at Republic West Remodeling today!
Our service areas include Phoenix, Scottsdale and surrounding communities.
- Whether your newly-purchased home needs a makeover or your family’s needs have changed over the years, like many homeowners, you may find yourself considering a room addition, a remodeling project, or a whole house makeover to ensure your home meets your current lifestyle demands. When planning your remodel, one of the most important decisions you will have to make is deciding whether you are going to hire a professional home remodeler or if you are going to attempt to go it alone. DIY vs. Hiring a Home Remodeler It may seem like an easy call. If you are a novice Read More
- When it comes time to sell your home, like most homeowners, your main priorities are probably selling quickly at the highest price possible. Ensuring that your home is in top shape and offers the amenities buyers are looking for may mean upgrading your home or expanding your floor plan with a home addition. Making wise choices when considering home improvement projects can help you maximize your return on your investment and prevent your home from lingering on the market. A Remodeling Consultation Is Key Before you commit to any specific home improvement project, assess your local market. Review recent sales Read More
- Many homeowners agree that remodeling your home can be a time-consuming and overwhelming task, and finding a trustworthy, skilled contractor can be frustrating. You have likely heard stories about home remodeling projects that quickly evolved into a disaster, caused by inexperienced or unlicensed home remodeling contractors. To prevent having to deal with these types of issues, you must be careful when finding a contractor in your area for your home remodeling project. In this article, we highlight several helpful tips to help with the search process. Why Is It So Tough to Find Good Help? A quick search online for “remodeling contractors near me” will, Read More
- At Republic West Remodeling, we have been involved in enough luxury home remodeling jobs over the last 20 years to know how important it is for a local remodeling contractor to maintain strong lines of communication with a homeowner. In fact, a good residential remodeling contractor will always do his or her best to ensure that our customers have a positive experience at every stage of any remodel. While no remodeling project is 100 percent perfect, it is how your house remodeling contractor handles any issues along the way that can ultimately make or break the experience. Communication 101 Unfortunately, Read More