WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR BATHROOM REMODELING PROJECT?
For many homeowners, bathroom remodeling is a new endeavor where expectations are often high and sometimes not met.
At Republic West Remodeling, it’s our job as professional bathroom remodeling contractors to prevent this from happening.
In fact, we have been perfecting our process for more than 18 years in business in the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas. It is a very different process than is typical with other home remodeling contractors, and one that aims to get you the dream bathroom you deserve – without the pain.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process
Republic West Remodeling understands there are many questions from the homeowner, as well as occasional challenges, during a bathroom remodeling project.
Here is a peek at our process:
- The first step in the bathroom remodeling process is for us to meet with you and discuss your ideas and personal style preferences. Our team of designers and bathroom remodeling contractors are very skilled at asking questions that can help give them insight as to your tastes and preferences. They can also provide images and renderings to help you envision what designs would look like in your bathroom space.
Keep in mind: the planning stage is the most critical part of the bathroom remodeling process – and we never rush it. Our staff takes the time to ask lots of questions and discuss ideas to help pinpoint exactly what you want.
- Next, after we obtain very specific details – the size of the room, the changes that need to be made to the existing space, your preferences – we can design and compile a comprehensive plan to eliminate any chance of confusion.
- We then schedule a time to meet with you to discuss your plans. This is the point in the process when give you a projected timeline and a cost estimate. Be assured that we always make it a top priority to stick to the timeline and budget, and keep the project moving along according to schedule.
Schedule a Consultation
Have a question? Ready to take the next step? Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our bathroom remodeling contractors today.
- At Republic West Remodeling, we often have customers ask our team, “How long will a bathroom remodel take?” While every renovation is unique, most home remodeling experts agree that bathroom remodeling projects tend to be more multifaceted per-square-foot than almost any other kind of remodeling project. As such, many homeowners opt to hire a professional bathroom remodeling company to handle all aspects of their bathroom renovation project. Some jobs necessitate moving walls; some do not. Ultimately, your project’s requirements determine which steps you need to take, and in which particular order. Planning Your Bathroom Remodel Timeline The first phase of any luxury Read More
- Are you planning a bathroom remodel soon? There is nothing like a beautifully remodeled, lavish bathroom to add value and enjoyment to your home. As exciting as it is to browse through magazines filled with bathroom remodeling tips and ideas, trendy fixtures, fabulous flooring, and the latest paint colors, it is also important to consider costs. Setting a bathroom remodeling budget can be tricky, especially when there are particular features or amenities that you want to include. To make the most of your bathroom renovation and minimize unanticipated price hikes or delays, the professionals at Republic West Remodeling recommend creating a Read More
- For many homeowners, the most challenging part of any bathroom remodel is not experiencing the process itself, but it is finding an experienced, trusted, and reliable contractor to start and complete the job. Here are 10 steps you can take to enlist the help of a quality bathroom-remodeling contractor for your next project: Detail and define. Before you start talking to bathroom remodeling contractors, browse through home remodeling magazines and online galleries, check out showrooms and retail stores, and carefully conduct online research for styles and materials that peak your interest. By providing to prospective bathroom remodeling contractors a ballpark idea of what Read More
- Whether you’re buying, selling or simply want to update that late ‘80s, rose-colored powder room, a bathroom remodel can provide a great return on investment (ROI). In fact, remodeling’s 2016 Cost vs. Value Report recently revealed a nationwide 65.7 percent ROI for most bathroom remodels. In some cases, homeowners remodel their bathroom purely out of preference, focusing efforts on redesigning the ultimate oasis where they go to relax day after day. In other scenarios, homeowners have to consider a bathroom remodel to solve a functional issue. Below, we discuss numerous signs that indicate it might be time for a bathroom Read More