Considerations for Mother-in-Law Suites
When you accommodate a senior in your home, how can you make the living arrangement work well for everyone?
"Housing Our Aging Parents: How to Retrofit Your Home to Care for a Senior Loved One." Download it today!
It’s no small task, but one most of us will have to face at some point in our lives: How to best prepare your home for an aging parent. Dealing with emotional, economic, space and other issues can be overwhelming.
However, we provide insight into how you can best deal with this life-changing event. Our new white paper, titled “Housing Our Aging Parents: How to Retrofit Your Home to Care for a Senior Loved One,” covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Dealing with Emotional Issues
- Understanding Economic Concerns
- Exploring Space Requirements
- Considering Basic Design Concepts
- Developing a Check List with Specific Design Elements
- Learning about Republic West Remodeling’s “Success Stories”
Get your copy now. You don’t want to be without this helpful resource!