Find great design ideas and inspiration for all your home remodeling projects including kitchens, baths, bedrooms, dens, outdoors and more.
Have a question? Ready to take the next step? Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our remodeling experts today.
At Republic West Remodeling, we’re proud of the more than 17,000 home remodeling projects we’ve completed since 1995 – kitchen and bath remodels, whole house remodels, room additions, and outdoor living spaces – all projects that have added value and function to our clients’ homes.
Pamela’s kitchen remodel
We are all too familiar with the usual story… A homeowner hires a contractor expecting to get what they’re promised. Instead, thousands of dollars are spent, months pass by, the project is still incomplete and the home is in worse shape than it was at the start. This is the home remodeling nightmare. Don’t let this be your story, too.
Listen to Pamela Hughes of KTAR and Jim Weisman, Owner of Republic West Remodeling, discuss how RWR makes sure this isn’t the story their customers tell. In fact, just the opposite – their customers often return for additional work or are such advocates that they refer their co-workers, family and friends.
What is it about Republic West Remodeling that makes customers so passionate?
Our process is designed to remove the FEAR from remodeling. Here’s how:
- We provide renderings to remove the fear of what the final product will look like
- We provide professional design services to remove the fear of making the right design choices
- We design to a scope of work and budget agreed upon to remove the fear of going over budget
- We write a detailed construction plan to remove the fear of not knowing how long the project will actually take
RESPECT is one of our core values. We truly believe in treating people honestly, ethically, and respectfully.
- We have respect for your home. We are a guest and behave accordingly.
- We have respect for your time and stick to the agreed upon construction plan and scope of work.
- We respect your need for communication and provide regular updates of where we are in the process, who will be in your home and what they will be doing.
- We respect your budget and never lose site of it, even if an issue arises or a mistake is made.
Helen’s Kitchen Remodeling Story
Helen hired us to remodel her kitchen in June 2015. She has a beautiful home in North Scottsdale and wanted this remodel to be special since it was likely her last remodeling project.
Linda’s Whole Home Remodeling Story
Ever thought about buying a home with your family and doing a remodeling project? Well that’s exactly what happened when this mom, brother and sister bought their home 20+ years ago and decided to remodel their kitchen.
Lisa and Alan’s Whole Home Remodeling Story
Lisa and Allan spent 30 years in their home before they contacted Republic West Remodeling to do a complete whole home remodel. Read their story.
Phil & Sharlene’s Whole Home Remodeling Story
Phil and Sharlene contacted Republic West Remodeling to do a complete whole home remodel on their 4,000 sq. ft. Sante Fe style home. Read their story.
Let us listen to your dreams!
Even if you are just considering a remodel contact us to explore your options. We can work together to design a project that fits your budget. Starting the process doesn’t mean putting down money. We understand that you need to have enough information to make an informed decision.
The #1 remodeling nightmare is that the final cost on a custom remodeling project has little resemblance to the upfront cost that was presented when the initial contract was signed. We call this “cost creep.” If your budget is not handled correctly, cost creep will become an absolute fact of your kitchen remodeling project. We provide a breakdown of project scope, line-by-line, giving each customer Cost Certainty.
If cost variance is the #1 remodeling nightmare, the never-ending project is clearly #2. As a customer, you should have a clear projection of how long actual construction and execution should take, from the very start of the process. Custom remodeling is never painless and always difficult, but all parties should agree on a definitive plan that can be achieved. We strive to keep your inconvenience to an absolute minimum, through what we call Time Certainty.
We use only the highest-quality materials, and install everything for maximum dependability. By combining superior materials, skilled workmanship, and the industry’s best warranties, you can be assured that your remodel or home addition represents a smart total investment – plus, it’s one that you and your family will enjoy for many years to come.
Remodeling customer’s bill of rights
Many homeowners have come to expect the nightmare project that is so prevalent in the remodeling industry. We would like to change that, and so we’ve developed the Remodeling Customer’s Bill of Rights.Download
The dream assurance plan
The Dream Assurance Plan is built on a vision – an idea. The team of professionals at Republic West Remodeling has developed, through their years of experience and a passion for excellence, an exclusive home remodeling process that strives to deliver a pleasant experience for their customers. The dream comes alive with brilliant choices, a defined plan, a customer advocate, internal office support, and an experienced execution team comprised of company employees and vetted trade partners.
Personalized Approach to Remodeling
When you contact Republic West Remodeling you can expect to receive:
Free consultation with one of our kitchen design experts
Initial drawing sketch of your kitchen design
3D rendering of the vision and ideas for your kitchen remodeling project
Detailed plan that outlines cost and timeline for installation and construction
On budget and on time completion
- Whether your newly-purchased home needs a makeover or your family’s needs have changed over the years, like many homeowners, you may find yourself considering a room addition, a remodeling project, or a whole house makeover to ensure your home meets your current lifestyle demands. When planning your remodel, one of the most important decisions you will have to make is deciding whether you are going to hire a professional home remodeler or if you are going to attempt to go it alone. DIY vs. Hiring a Home Remodeler It may seem like an easy call. If you are a novice Read More
- When it comes time to sell your home, like most homeowners, your main priorities are probably selling quickly at the highest price possible. Ensuring that your home is in top shape and offers the amenities buyers are looking for may mean upgrading your home or expanding your floor plan with a home addition. Making wise choices when considering home improvement projects can help you maximize your return on your investment and prevent your home from lingering on the market. A Remodeling Consultation Is Key Before you commit to any specific home improvement project, assess your local market. Review recent sales Read More
- Many homeowners agree that remodeling your home can be a time-consuming and overwhelming task, and finding a trustworthy, skilled contractor can be frustrating. You have likely heard stories about home remodeling projects that quickly evolved into a disaster, caused by inexperienced or unlicensed home remodeling contractors. To prevent having to deal with these types of issues, you must be careful when finding a contractor in your area for your home remodeling project. In this article, we highlight several helpful tips to help with the search process. Why Is It So Tough to Find Good Help? A quick search online for “remodeling contractors near me” will, Read More
- At Republic West Remodeling, we have been involved in enough luxury home remodeling jobs over the last 20 years to know how important it is for a local remodeling contractor to maintain strong lines of communication with a homeowner. In fact, a good residential remodeling contractor will always do his or her best to ensure that our customers have a positive experience at every stage of any remodel. While no remodeling project is 100 percent perfect, it is how your house remodeling contractor handles any issues along the way that can ultimately make or break the experience. Communication 101 Unfortunately, Read More
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE
Transform your house into your dream home!
Contact us today for the highest quality luxury home remodeling. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 428-2695 for your free consultation or contact us online.