Design is in the Details
When it comes to home remodeling projects, we know the design is in the details. Sometimes the smallest thing can transform a project from ordinary to extraordinary! Simply click on an image below and see just a few examples of how we have incorporated interesting details into our design projects.
OUR REMODELING STORIES
The best way to go about choosing the right remodeling contractor is to hear from real clients about their experience. Ours were kind enough to share their stories with you.Learn More
- Wendy & Jeffrey‘s Phoenix Home Remodeling Story Coming from the DC area, Wendy and Jeffrey moved to Phoenix when Jeffrey landed a leadership position at ASU. The couple carefully selected their new home in Phoenix for its prime location, open layout, and its remodeling potential. Though their home had beautiful landscaping and an outdoor entertainment area that would impress their guests, the couple felt that its interior needed some adjustments. They liked the openness and overall layout, but they agreed that a few of its elements were outdated, such as the large wooden entertainment center and its beige color scheme. Having gone through the remodeling process several times before, Wendy and Jeffrey intentionally selected a house that didn’tRead More
- Jeff bought his new home 3.5 years ago. Situated in a unique area of Phoenix with panoramic views of both Camelback Mountain and the Papago Buttes, it featured a large, detached garage which the previous owner used to house and work on race cars.Read More
Connect With Us
- The more complex your Arizona home renovation is, the more important it is to cover all aspect of the project in a written contract. You can never assume anything will be done the way you expect. By writing down important terms and conditions, you can eliminate any misunderstandings between you and your contractor. Once you select your contractor, you’ll likely be meeting with them several times before your project starts. During these meetings, you need to specify materials, finishes, fixtures, appliances and all other components of your Arizona home renovation. Everything you select for your project in terms and discuss Read More
- The “Fall 2012 Remodeling Sentiment Report” conducted by RemodelorMove.com, highlights a growing trend in luxury home remodeling. Record low interest rates and slowly recovering home prices contribute to homeowners’ desires to undergo high-end kitchen and bathroom remodeling. An increasing number of homeowners are planning these major remodeling projects in the next few years.Read More
- Whether you’re planning a major renovation or just installing new windows, your project’s success depends on finding qualified home improvement contractors in Phoenix. Because your home is your most valuable financial asset, you need to be especially careful when selecting a company to work on it. A good way to find a reliable contractor is to ask around and get input from others who have had work done. Then, get detailed estimates from several home improvement contractors in Phoenix. Make sure you select the company that provides the best service and can back it up with solid references and third-party Read More
- You’ve finally decided you can’t look at your outdated kitchen any longer and need to find a kitchen remodeling contractor in Phoenix pronto. But how do you find the best one? Since your project is no small task – you’re changing the room’s layout and adding new features, appliances, fixtures, cabinets, flooring and more to make this the kitchen you always wanted – you need a proven professional company that can deliver to your expectations.Read More
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE DREAM HOME
Transform your house into your dream home!
Contact us today for the highest quality luxury home remodeling. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 478-8700 for your free consultation or contact us online.