Design is in the Details
When it comes to home remodeling projects, we know the design is in the details. Sometimes the smallest thing can transform a project from ordinary to extraordinary! Simply click on an image below and see just a few examples of how we have incorporated interesting details into our design projects.
OUR REMODELING STORIES
The best way to go about choosing the right remodeling contractor is to hear from real clients about their experience. Ours were kind enough to share their stories with you.Learn More
- View Before Photos View After Photos A Reinvention: Cheryl and Gordon’s Master Bathroom Remodel Cheryl and Gordon are winter visitors from Canada who bought a home conveniently located on a golf course in Scottsdale. Though the home had an attractive overall concept, but the interior elements were outdated and needed touch-ups. As a first step, Cheryl and Gordon were interested in bathroom remodeling. Thankfully, through their frequent trips to Thingz Contemporary Living in Scottsdale, they obtained the contact information for Habitat Renovations, with whom Republic West Remodeling merged earlier this year. This story involves phase one of their renovation story,Read More
- View Before Photos View After Photos From Beige to All the Rage: Jeremy and Nadya’s Home Remodel Story Jeremy and Nadya were experienced homeowners who knew what it was like to renovate a home. They had previously renovated a starter home themselves and had some help from a contractor on a second home. But when it came time to remodeling their third home in Arizona, they both had demanding full-time jobs, and needed to outsource the job completely. Their latest home was built in 1994 and had never been remodeled. They purchased it knowing that the home’s white carpet, “offensiveRead More
Connect With Us
- The more complex your Arizona home renovation is, the more important it is to cover all aspect of the project in a written contract. You can never assume anything will be done the way you expect. By writing down important terms and conditions, you can eliminate any misunderstandings between you and your contractor. Once you select your contractor, you’ll likely be meeting with them several times before your project starts. During these meetings, you need to specify materials, finishes, fixtures, appliances and all other components of your Arizona home renovation. Everything you select for your project in terms and discuss Read More
- The “Fall 2012 Remodeling Sentiment Report” conducted by RemodelorMove.com, highlights a growing trend in luxury home remodeling. Record low interest rates and slowly recovering home prices contribute to homeowners’ desires to undergo high-end kitchen and bathroom remodeling. An increasing number of homeowners are planning these major remodeling projects in the next few years.Read More
- Whether you’re planning a major renovation or just installing new windows, your project’s success depends on finding qualified home improvement contractors in Phoenix. Because your home is your most valuable financial asset, you need to be especially careful when selecting a company to work on it. A good way to find a reliable contractor is to ask around and get input from others who have had work done. Then, get detailed estimates from several home improvement contractors in Phoenix. Make sure you select the company that provides the best service and can back it up with solid references and third-party Read More
- You’ve finally decided you can’t look at your outdated kitchen any longer and need to find a kitchen remodeling contractor in Phoenix pronto. But how do you find the best one? Since your project is no small task – you’re changing the room’s layout and adding new features, appliances, fixtures, cabinets, flooring and more to make this the kitchen you always wanted – you need a proven professional company that can deliver to your expectations.Read More
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE DREAM HOME
Transform your house into your dream home!
Contact us today for the highest quality luxury home remodeling. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 478-8700 for your free consultation or contact us online.