5 Most Important Aspects of Scottsdale Kitchen Remodeling
Before you start a Scottsdale kitchen remodeling project first consider what it is you want to change or fix. Most people have a general idea of color scheme and theme and general feel they want in their kitchen, but the specifics is where a lot of customers get stuck. There are so many choices to make when it comes to remodeling you kitchen so we suggest you break it down into five separate categories.
The 5 most important aspects of your Scottsdale kitchen remodeling project:
- Cabinets – Cabinets are not only used as aesthetics, but to make your kitchen functional as well. Depending on where you go you can choose from over 250 different finishes and over 10 different styles; and those are just traditional cabinets, not including glass cabinets or customized cabinets. But when it comes to cabinetry, the outside is just the first step. The next step is designing the inside. You can choose sliding shelves or stationary shelves, how wide you want them and how deep. At Republic West Remodeling we go through your kitchen with you and find out how you are using your current space, where you store everything, how you organize it. Then we help you increase the functionality by helping you organize your cabinets the way you want to organize your kitchen.
- Appliances – Choosing appliances is an important process because they also help make the functionality of your kitchen. Today, there are many different high-tech, energy efficient appliances that can help make your kitchen a lot easier to work in. Normally exterior choices are white, black or stainless and we have found that stainless is becoming the most popular choice among homeowners. They also make appliances with a variety of different custom finishes, some make them look like cabinets or drawers.
- Fixtures and accessories – Fixtures and accessories are the style in your kitchen. They are everything from light fixtures to door handles to faucets. Many people choose fixtures that accent the colors of their cabinets and walls and tie into the color of the appliances.
- Flooring – Flooring is often the last thing people think about when undergoing a Scottsdale kitchen remodeling, however it makes a huge difference in the style and functionality of the kitchen. The most common types of flooring in the kitchen are hardwood, tile or stained cement. Stained cement has become increasingly more popular because it’s inexpensive, easy to clean and maintain, cool and looks really nice.
- Counter tops – Choosing counter tops can be a lot of fun. There are so many styles and colors to choose from and a lot of people are coming up with new ideas. A lot of people like granite counter tops because they are great quality, add value to your home, they look great and they are very easy to clean and maintain. You can also decide to put in extra counter tops or an island to increase your counter space, appeal and functionality.
So, if you want to redesign your kitchen and just don’t know where to start, these five aspects are the most important in your Scottsdale kitchen remodeling. Our trained and talented team at Republic West Remodeling will help you choose the right cabinets, appliances, fixtures, flooring and counter tops that will flow together and make your kitchen beautiful.