Remodeling Customer's Bill of Rights
RW Remodeling is committed to providing each home remodeling customer with an excellent experience. Many homeowners have come to expect the nightmare remodeling project that is so prevalent in the remodeling industry. We would like to change that.
The Remodeling Customer’s Bill of Rights is a guide by which you can set your expectations for any home remodeling project. The standards set forth in the Bill of Rights can be used to measure the performance and the experience you receive from a remodeling contractor, whether you hire us or someone else.
Fill out the form on the right to get your FREE copy of the entire Remodeling Customer’s Bill of Rights guide. The following is an outline:
- The right to know, before I agree to any project, what the project cost will be upon contract signing, along with a true and accurate understanding of what my project will cost upon its completion.
- The right to know that my ideas have been heard and integrated into the process and the design. The right to know that at a project’s completion, it will very closely resemble the renderings I was presented with when asked to sign a contract.
- The right to have a realistic timeframe of a project’s execution from the beginning of construction to the completion of the project - a realistic timeframe that does everything possible to minimize my family’s inconvenience during the construction process.
- The right to know a project will be designed and produced in compliance with city codes and regulations, and that an architect with extensive residential remodeling experience will do the planning for construction and execution.
- The right to quality products and craftsmanship.
- The right to know that my home will be treated with the utmost care and cleanliness during the construction process. The right to know, each day, who will be in my home and what time they will arrive/depart. The right to know my home, my family, and my pets will be safe and secure during the construction process.
- The right to know that my remodeling project will be performed without unnecessary interruption from start to finish.
- The right to know I can express my thoughts and concerns freely and openly throughout the remodeling process.
- The right to effective, honest, and economically fair problem solving on behalf of the remodeling contractor.
- The right to know that the Arizona home remodeling company I choose will stand behind their work long after the remodeling project is completed, and provide excellent customer service.
Transform your house into your dream home.
Contact RW Remodeling today and work with honest, dependable and experienced home remodelers. We proudly serve Scottsdale, Phoenix and the Phoenix Metro area. Call (480) 428-2695 for your free consultation or stop by our showroom.