Custom Home Additions
After a long day, how would you like to relax in your dream home that is designed exactly how you want it and flawlessly suits your personal needs? Or, perhaps you feel like your home could better match your lifestyle? Look no further: it is time for your dream home addition to becoming a reality.
Whether you have a complete vision or a few simple ideas, whatever your custom home addition plans are, Republic West Remodeling has the experience, expertise, and skills to help bring your custom home addition to life.
When it comes to custom home additions, nobody knows the industry or the Phoenix/Scottsdale area better than we do. In fact, home additions and remodeling is our passion.
Custom Home Additions in Phoenix& Scottsdale
What is the advantage of working with our team of professionals for your custom home addition? We are a one-stop shop for meeting all of your home remodeling needs. Our designers and builders are together under one roof, which means easier communication to ensure your new addition is unfolding exactly how you envisioned.
With Republic West Remodeling, our customers know that their custom project will deliver on their dream home throughout the entire process, from creative design and detailed planning to execution and construction.
Small Details Go a Long Way
Do you love waking to the Phoenix Mountains outside your window? Our home remodelers can design and build a custom addition that not only provides beautiful mountain range views but also caters to your every need.
Or, perhaps you want an Arizona room and outside kitchen for warm evenings and relaxing Saturday weekends.Whatever features you desire, our designers will bring them to life and create a result that you will love.
Consider a Custom Home Addition
Do you want to maximize space in your home without undertaking a whole home remodeling project? Consider a custom home addition. Together, we can create an addition that seamlessly integrates with the style of your existing home and enhances your overall livability and comfort.
Our great team of remodeling professionals can help you create any style of home addition, including:
- Great rooms
- Master suites
- Arizona rooms
- Outdoor kitchens
- Indoor kitchen expansions
- Game rooms, family rooms and media rooms.
- Additional bathrooms
- In-law suites
- And much more
Schedule your freecustom home addition consultation today!
An excellent way to learn about transforming your house into your dream home is to hear it from other homeowners that have previously added onto their house. In fact, some of our clients have been kind enough to share their stories and experiences.
- So you have decided you want a little extra room? Maybe it is because you have finally launched that home-based business? Or, perhaps your family is expanding, and adult children or parents are moving in. Whatever the reason may be, you have decided that your existing house is simply not big enough for your current needs. Now that you have officially decided to embark on the adventure of adding onto your house, it is time to sit down and devise a well-planned strategy. For starters, establish what type of home addition you want to build. Maybe it is a kitchen Read More
- Building a new home addition is an exciting and considerable undertaking. The best home additions are carefully planned and not rushed; an impulsive decision can result in extra costs and no added value. Often, the goal of a home addition is to solve a challenge or to make the home function more efficient. Are you thinking about creating a new home office, an in-law suite, a family room, a kitchen, or a master suite? There are many things to consider before forging ahead with your project. For starters, ask yourself why you want to build a new home addition. Believe Read More
- Increasingly, U.S. families are letting go of the idea of placing aging parents into long-term care facilities and would prefer to have them to move into their homes. In fact, according to Pew Research Center, 57 million individuals live in multigenerational households. That is over 18 percent of our country’s population. The numbers are continuing to climb as a growing number of aging parents choose to live at home with family rather than downsizing or moving into senior facilities. As a result, this trend is changing the home improvement industry, with more and more projects focused on specific designs that Read More
- Many people agree: home additions are a much more affordable and practical alternative to relocating, especially if you love your current location. Like any other type of renovation project, a home addition involves many expenses. While some of these are par for the course, others are often more flexible. Either way, it is important to have a realistic idea of your overall home addition cost to make sure it works with your budget. Two Major Components For starters, your home addition costs will likely break down into two categories, including materials and labor. For materials, the size and layout of Read More