WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR BATHROOM REMODELING PROJECT?
For many homeowners, bathroom remodeling is a new endeavor where expectations are often high and sometimes not met.
At Republic West Remodeling, it’s our job as professional bathroom remodeling contractors to prevent this from happening.
In fact, we have been perfecting our process for more than 18 years in business in the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas. It is a very different process than is typical with other home remodeling contractors, and one that aims to get you the dream bathroom you deserve – without the pain.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process
Republic West Remodeling understands there are many questions from the homeowner, as well as occasional challenges, during a bathroom remodeling project.
Here is a peek at our process:
- The first step in the bathroom remodeling process is for us to meet with you and discuss your ideas and personal style preferences. Our team of designers and bathroom remodeling contractors are very skilled at asking questions that can help give them insight as to your tastes and preferences. They can also provide images and renderings to help you envision what designs would look like in your bathroom space.
Keep in mind: the planning stage is the most critical part of the bathroom remodeling process – and we never rush it. Our staff takes the time to ask lots of questions and discuss ideas to help pinpoint exactly what you want.
- Next, after we obtain very specific details – the size of the room, the changes that need to be made to the existing space, your preferences – we can design and compile a comprehensive plan to eliminate any chance of confusion.
- We then schedule a time to meet with you to discuss your plans. This is the point in the process when give you a projected timeline and a cost estimate. Be assured that we always make it a top priority to stick to the timeline and budget, and keep the project moving along according to schedule.
Schedule a Consultation
Have a question? Ready to take the next step? Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our bathroom remodeling contractors today.
- Whether you’re buying, selling or simply want to update that late ‘80s, rose-colored powder room, a bathroom remodel can provide a great return on investment (ROI). In fact, remodeling’s 2016 Cost vs. Value Report recently revealed a nationwide 65.7 percent ROI for most bathroom remodels. In some cases, homeowners remodel their bathroom purely out of preference, focusing efforts on redesigning the ultimate oasis where they go to relax day after day. In other scenarios, homeowners have to consider a bathroom remodel to solve a functional issue. Below, we discuss numerous signs that indicate it might be time for a bathroom Read More
- We get it: renovating any room in your home can be a massive undertaking, especially the bathroom. January is always a great time to start fresh and make plans for the coming year. And while a renovation can essentially take place any time of year, strategically creating plans during specific months can help make your renovation project more efficient, and oftentimes, more affordable. Plan Well, But Pace Yourself When first considering hiring bathroom remodeling contractors, it’s important to realize the process can take some time. Developing design plans, deciding on a contractor and ordering the type of products you want Read More
- Glass tile. Shaker cabinets. Marble countertops. A walk-in shower. The choices are options are seemingly endless. After taking into consideration many factors – space, comfort, plumbing, personal style – a fundamental part of any bathroom remodeling project is choosing the right layout. Here are some tips to creating the perfect bathroom layout: Layout Types Single wet wall. All plumbing is confined to a single wet wall, where the sink, toilet and bath area are in the same line. This is a common design and is ideal when you’re working within a restricted budget or space. The only drawback is it Read More
- Replacing a faucet or toilet seat are both common, minor improvements many of today’s homeowners tackle themselves. However, major bathroom remodeling typically requires a much higher level of skill and should be left to the professionals. A bad remodeling project can be very expensive to repair, so the best decision is to hire a bathroom remodeling contractor from the very start, who will do the job right the first time around. Additionally, a professional remodeler will have the necessary experience and skills to remodel your bathroom to your personal specifications. A Chance to Get Creative You’ve likely already combed through pictures Read More